Accordingly online food ordering and delivery platform Swiggy has announced its expansion to Andhra Pradesh with the launch of its services in Visakhapatnam and has partnered with 200 restaurants across the city. Meanwhile Vizag, along with Indore, joins the 15 cities in India that Swiggy’s ordering and delivery services are available in across the country and has doubled its footprint in seven months with operations in 17 cities.
Presently Swiggy is available in areas like Akkayyapalem, Asilmetta, Balayya Sastri Layout, Dwaraka Nagar, Lawsons Bay, Maddilapalem, MVP Colony, Ram Nagar, Seethammadhara, Siripuram, Vuda Complex and Waltair Uplands, and will expand to more localities in the coming weeks. Furthermore as a launch offer, Swiggy is offering free deliveries for orders over Rs 99.
Further popular eateries like Sai Ram Parlour,
Daspalla Group, Food Ex and Venkatadri Vantillu as well as national and international
chains like Paradise Biryani, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, KFC and
Subway will be available on the platform. Moreover apart from Vizag,
Swiggy also announced its entry into Madhya Pradesh with the launch of its
services in Indore and has tied up with more than 450 restaurants across Vizag
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?