Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump slammed Twitter for "shadow banning" some Republicans in search results on the micro-blogging platform. Trump tweeted "Shadow Banning" prominent Republicans, Not good and they will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once many complaints".
Meanwhile the tweet came a day after Vice News reported that Republican Party chair Ronna McDaniel, several conservative Republican congressmen and Donald Trump Jr.'s spokesperson stopped showing up in Twitter's auto-populated drop down search box. Accordingly Twitter is limiting the visibility of prominent Republicans in search results a technique known as "shadow banning" in what it says is a side effect of its attempts to improve the quality of discourse on the platform".
Moreover a Twitter spokesperson told vice "We
are aware that some accounts are not automatically populating in our search box
and shipping a change to address this". Furthermore after Trump's
tweet, Twitter shares slipped 3.2 per cent to $42.79 in early trading, Fortune
reported. Trump has 53.3 million followers on the micro-blogging platform.
Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai? Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning