New Delhi sources stated that Congress leader and former India captain Mohammad Azharuddin on Friday said he expected cricketer turned politician Imran Khan, whose party was eyeing to form government in Pakistan, to take bold decisions like he did while leading the neighboring country’s cricket team.
Accordingly Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) emerged as the single largest party in the polls but was short of the majority mark. Meanwhile he was currently leading the race to be the country’s next prime minister. Azharuddin, who faced Khan’s ferocious bowling when the two were playing international matches for their respective countries some three decades ago, also said the road ahead for the former Pakistani skipper was not a bed of roses and there were many issues that he had to set right.
Moreover “The decisions he took on the cricket field were very positive,
very bold and individualistic decisions as a captain and former India captain
told he should do that only (once he becomes prime minister of his country)”. He
added “But then we will have to wait and watch what will happen. Leading a
country and leading a cricket team are totally two different things. So we need
to see what he will do”.
TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff Sources from Chennai added that Madras high court has directed the vice-chancellor of the Tamilnadu Dr Ambedkar law university to submit a report on actions initiated to remove unqualified teaching staff and other staff. Meanwhile Justice S.M. Subramaniam gave the directive while
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?