According to sources BJP is walking through a tight rope in the South. Whilst the Lotus Party's strategy had failed in Karnataka and the chances of the party to gain muscle in Tamilnadu, Kerala are ruled out, Amit Shah has set his eyes on the Telugu states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Meanwhile Shah's recent visit to Telangana and meeting with the local RSS, BJP leaders of Telangana unit also indicate party's strengthening in the Telugu states.
Accordingly Amit Shah is said to be very disappointed with the performance of the party and have openly expressed his discontent over the leaders of AP and Telangana. Shah told to have directed the BJP leaders of AP and TS to take on the ruling parties TDP and TRS respectively.
Recently Amit Shah has created two WhatsApp groups
for AP and Telangana respectively. He is going to join all the Mandal in-charges
from AP and Telanagan. Moreover since Amit Shah himself is going to be the
group administrator, he has directed all the Mandal in-charges to share their
party activities in their Mandal in the group. Furthermore Shah wants to get
all the updates, developments of the party in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and
tapping all the activities in the Telugu states.
Protests before Kerala CM residence! In connection with the Sabarimala verdict and the government decision to abide by it. Wide spread protests have been going on in Kerala, and yesterday, there were huge protests held outside the residence of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!