New Delhi sources stated that as recent feature in the New York Times compared Ramdev with the US President Donald Trump and even predicted that he could be India’s next Prime Minister. Meanwhile it said that Ramdev will eventually rise to the top of India’s politics and how he helped bring PM Narendra Modi to power.
It says “Ramdev has been a prominent voice on the Hindu right, and his tacit endorsement during the landmark 2014 campaign helped bring Prime Minister Narendra Modi to power. Moreover after Modi won, Ramdev claimed to have “prepared the ground for the big political changes that occurred”. Meanwhile it further says that Ramdev is “India’s answer to Donald Trump, and there is much speculation that he may run for prime minister himself.”
Moreover like Trump, he is a bombastic TV
personality whose relationship with truth is elastic and he cannot resist a
branding opportunity his name and face are everywhere in India. Accordingly Ramdev
is also the first god man to earn his millions as a businessman instead of just
siphoning donations from wealthy followers. Patanjali has vaulted in just over
a decade from a tiny operation into an economic powerhouse, with $1.6 billion
in sales in the current fiscal year.” Moreover it further said that Ramdev
is more powerful than any prime minister.
Sushma Swaraj quits election politics! Central external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj has announced that she will not be contesting in the Lok Sabha elections which are going to be held next year. Madhya Pradesh elections will be held on November 28. Yesterday, external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj had met the press during the election campaigns of the Madhya Pradesh elections, and during this meeting, she had announced her decision.
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?