New Delhi sources stated that as recent feature in the New York Times compared Ramdev with the US President Donald Trump and even predicted that he could be India’s next Prime Minister. Meanwhile it said that Ramdev will eventually rise to the top of India’s politics and how he helped bring PM Narendra Modi to power.
It says “Ramdev has been a prominent voice on the Hindu right, and his tacit endorsement during the landmark 2014 campaign helped bring Prime Minister Narendra Modi to power. Moreover after Modi won, Ramdev claimed to have “prepared the ground for the big political changes that occurred”. Meanwhile it further says that Ramdev is “India’s answer to Donald Trump, and there is much speculation that he may run for prime minister himself.”
Moreover like Trump, he is a bombastic TV
personality whose relationship with truth is elastic and he cannot resist a
branding opportunity his name and face are everywhere in India. Accordingly Ramdev
is also the first god man to earn his millions as a businessman instead of just
siphoning donations from wealthy followers. Patanjali has vaulted in just over
a decade from a tiny operation into an economic powerhouse, with $1.6 billion
in sales in the current fiscal year.” Moreover it further said that Ramdev
is more powerful than any prime minister.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!