Recently furious with YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for saying that he can’t assure the Kapu community reservations if he came to power, Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham said that his statement insulted the community. Meanwhile when addressing the media, Padmanabham said, “Jagan’s statement has insulted his entire community and what sin did this community commit? Aren’t this community’s members Indian citizens and doesn’t this community belong to Andhra Pradesh? We didn’t migrate from other countries.”
Meanwhile he added that Jagan making such a statement at the place where the agitation began was hurtful. Furthermore Padmanabham said, addressing Jagan “Please don’t hurt community emotions and sentiments”. Moreover Jagan addressed a gathering at Jaggampeta in East Godavari district on Saturday as part of Praja Sankalpa Yatra and he said that instead of reservation, he would double the funds for the Kapu Corporation from the existing Rs 5,000 crore.
Moreover when explaining his rationale on why
he can’t assure reservations, Jagan said that as reservations fall under the
ambit of the Centre and claimed that he would not make promises he cannot keep.
Jagan said “The issue is in the hands of the Centre and there have been
instances in which reservation given by states was struck down”.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam