According to sources the Director of Matriculation Schools has issued a circular to the Chief Education Officers (CEOs) of all the districts in Tamilnadu saying that no school management could compel parents to pay capitation fee by giving out bare threats. Meanwhile S Kannappan, the Director of Matriculation Schools directed the CEOs to keep an eye on the schools and that any attempt made by educational institutions to extort money from the parents must be thwarted.
Accordingly Tamilnadu Private Schools (Regulations) Act, 1973, empowers the government to intervene when schools exploit parents. Moreover he also said that no private school, no class or course can be closed without obtaining prior approval of the competent authority and also added that before closing down a school, the management should make arrangements for the students to complete their education.
The circular read as per reports “CEOs are requested to apprise
educational agencies that it is not that easy to close a private school because
all the schools are run by societies or trusts governed by acts or rules. Furthermore
it involves a cumbersome process and a lot of preparatory work which an
educational agency, a charitable society or trust has to do to effect closure”. Recently
the law also provides protection to parents and students of private schools
against unfair activities like demanding capitation fee over and above the
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology