Hyderabad sources stated that T- Hub, a startup incubator, yesterday said it has selected three Indian startups for Boeing HorizonX India Innovation Challenge. Meanwhile in a press release, T-Hub and Boeing showcased business ideas during 'Demo Day of the Boeing HorizonX India Innovation Challenge that was held at Boeings India Engineering & Technology Centre (BIETC).
The release said “The three startups Merxius, HUVIAiR and ZestIoT joined three teams of BIETC in presenting the ideas to a gathering of prospective investors and customers as well as government stakeholders”. Moreover 'Demo Day' marks the culmination of a three month accelerator program launched in collaboration with T-Hub it said.
Furthermore following an evaluation process,
six teams from a competing pool of more than 100 ideas and applications have
won the opportunity to join the cohort. As per report Boeing would continue to
collaborate with the three startup teams to help further their businesses and
the ideas presented by the Boeing teams were under evaluation as potential future
Age verification on adult sites soon! Popular adult and porn websites like Porn hub and YouPorn which have huge volume of subscribers and reach than social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, and Instagram among youngsters of the world is all set to put forth a major access block for preventing all including minors to access their websites
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry