A DMK party member has left the party in a mess, spoiling its reputation by getting embroiled in fist fight and violence over a briyani. Yuvraj belongs to Virugambakkam DMK student wing. Recently he had got himself into trouble after smashing a briyani shop owner, and the way he has brutally attacked him by jumping over him has not just shocked the shop proprietor but also the public who witnessed it.
More than Yuvraj attacking the shop owner over a briyani, the incident happening at tense and emotional times for the party as DMK leader M Karunanidhi is hospitalized, has created a negative impression.
Yuvraj had entered the popular Salem
RR briyani shop at Virugambakkam, along with his gang of 10 members, and
thrashed the people at the shop demanding free briyani. This incident has
shocked the party members who are expecting leader MK Stalin to take action on
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections