A horrible incident of 4 people from the same family was killed brutally and buried in sand in Kerala. Krishnan (62) belongs to Vannapuram, in Thodupuzha of Idukki district. He was residing with his wife Suseela (53).
They had a 20 years old daughter Arsha and a 17-year-old son Adarsh. For the past few days, there were no information or noises from their house. As Krishnan did not go to the shop to get milk, as usual, his neighbors got suspicious and complained to police.
The house was filled with flies and blood stains following which the police investigated the garden area to find a pit with insects around. Upon digging it was found that the 4 bodies of Krishnan family members were buried inside. Krishnan and his family members were brutally attacked with knives and axes, as reported by police. Since Krishnan was involved in black magic, it has been suspected that some of his enemies or someone impacted by his magic must have killed his family.
GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28 Accordingly budget airline GoAir said it would operate three direct weekly flights between Kannur in Kerala and Muscat from February 28. Reports stated that Muscat is currently the airport's third international destination. Meanwhile the airline said in a statement bookings for the flight are open with immediate effect with a "one-way fare (all inclusive) starting Rs 4,999".
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article