A horrible incident of 4 people from the same family was killed brutally and buried in sand in Kerala. Krishnan (62) belongs to Vannapuram, in Thodupuzha of Idukki district. He was residing with his wife Suseela (53).
They had a 20 years old daughter Arsha and a 17-year-old son Adarsh. For the past few days, there were no information or noises from their house. As Krishnan did not go to the shop to get milk, as usual, his neighbors got suspicious and complained to police.
The house was filled with flies and blood stains following which the police investigated the garden area to find a pit with insects around. Upon digging it was found that the 4 bodies of Krishnan family members were buried inside. Krishnan and his family members were brutally attacked with knives and axes, as reported by police. Since Krishnan was involved in black magic, it has been suspected that some of his enemies or someone impacted by his magic must have killed his family.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways Lucknow sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated two major national highways and an inland waterways project at his parliamentary constituency. Accordingly the two roads have a combined length of 34 km and have been laid at a cost of Rs. 1,571.95 crore. Meanwhile the
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!