A horrible incident of 4 people from the same family was killed brutally and buried in sand in Kerala. Krishnan (62) belongs to Vannapuram, in Thodupuzha of Idukki district. He was residing with his wife Suseela (53).
They had a 20 years old daughter Arsha and a 17-year-old son Adarsh. For the past few days, there were no information or noises from their house. As Krishnan did not go to the shop to get milk, as usual, his neighbors got suspicious and complained to police.
The house was filled with flies and blood stains following which the police investigated the garden area to find a pit with insects around. Upon digging it was found that the 4 bodies of Krishnan family members were buried inside. Krishnan and his family members were brutally attacked with knives and axes, as reported by police. Since Krishnan was involved in black magic, it has been suspected that some of his enemies or someone impacted by his magic must have killed his family.
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel