DMK chief MK Stalin had today visited the briyani shop which was attacked by DMK student wing member Yuvraj before few days. On Sunday when Karunanidhi was critical in Kauvery hospital, DMK student wing member Yuvraj and 10 of his gang Members barged into Salem RR Anbu briyani hotel in Virugambakkam, Chennai and demanded free briyani to be served for them, and had attacked the cashier of the hotel.
The hotel employees were violently thrashed by Yuvraj and gang and this attack video captured on CCTV camera went viral in social media. Following this, Yuvraj and others in his gang were suspended by Mk Stalin and today he had visited the hotel himself. RR briyani hotel owner had said that initially Stalin had spoken to him over phone to console him, and later said that he didn't feel right and told he'll come in person, and visited the hotel.
Though the owner was content with
Stalin's consoling words itself, he made it a point to visit the hotel and
Stalin's prompt action to suspend Yuvraj and gang and his hotel visit has given
the party a good image.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?