Warangal Around five TSRTC buses parked at Depot-1 of the district caught fire and turned to ashes. Reports added the incident occurred in wee hours of Thursday. No casualties have been reported. Meanwhile it is learnt that the reason for the fire was a short circuit and on learning about the incident, Telangana Transport minister Mahendar Reddy ordered an immediate probe into the matter and he also requested the officials to be alert and prevent them from occurring in future.
According to report the five buses were completely gutted before the arrival of fire tenders and the estimated loss is yet to be ascertained. Earlier a few months ago, a luxury TSRTC bus caught fire with 32 passengers on board near Aler village of Warangal district. Moreover the reason for that mishap too was said to be short circuit.
Further the bus conductor who noticed the smoke
billowing from the rear end of the bus alerted the passengers who got off the
bus safely and the loss was estimated to be Rs 50 lakhs. However, the bus staff
was appreciated for alerting passengers on time and saving them.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome