Hyderabad sources reported that the ninth edition of IPLEX, an international plastics exposition, will begin here from today. Meanwhile when coming in the backdrop of some states banning plastic bags of less than 50 microns, organizers of the four day event said bags alone were not plastics and ban was not the solution.
Moreover over 350 exhibitors would take part in the expo which was expected to attract about 50,000 business visitors, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Plastics Manufacturers Association President Venu Gopal Jasti and IPLEX 2018 Advisory Committee Chairman Anil Reddy Vennam told reporters.
Furthermore the event was being held for third time
in the city and they said the use of plastics was on the rise and the industry
would grow at 9 per cent this fiscal. Further the event provides a common
platform for participants in the plastic industry manufactures dealers, buyers
and end-users. Vennam said "Plastics ban is not the solution. There is a
need to change littering habits and segregation at source needs to be done and
recycling and reusing has to be encouraged”.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018