According to sources airline major Jet Airways on Thursday said it is in talks with employees and key stakeholders to implement cost reduction measures like pay cuts. Meanwhile according to the airline, the ongoing talks with employees, including pilots, is in line with its stated focus of creating a "healthier and a more resilient business".
The airline said in a statement "Jet Airways has been implementing several measures to help it reduce cost as well as realize higher revenues for desired business efficiencies". Moreover some of these include sales and distribution, payroll and maintenance, among many others. Furthermore as part of this approach and the airline management is in dialogue with key stakeholders to enlist their full support and cooperation for realizing necessary savings across all parts of the business."
Moreover the company said that it is committed to create a growth oriented
and sustainable future and currently, the airline is in the process of adding
225 B737 MAX aircraft which will be inducted into its fleet over the next
decade, of which 11 are slated to join within this financial year.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam