According to sources airline major Jet Airways on Thursday said it is in talks with employees and key stakeholders to implement cost reduction measures like pay cuts. Meanwhile according to the airline, the ongoing talks with employees, including pilots, is in line with its stated focus of creating a "healthier and a more resilient business".
The airline said in a statement "Jet Airways has been implementing several measures to help it reduce cost as well as realize higher revenues for desired business efficiencies". Moreover some of these include sales and distribution, payroll and maintenance, among many others. Furthermore as part of this approach and the airline management is in dialogue with key stakeholders to enlist their full support and cooperation for realizing necessary savings across all parts of the business."
Moreover the company said that it is committed to create a growth oriented
and sustainable future and currently, the airline is in the process of adding
225 B737 MAX aircraft which will be inducted into its fleet over the next
decade, of which 11 are slated to join within this financial year.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?