Islamabad sources reported that as per media report Imran Khan has decided against inviting foreign leaders and celebrities to his oath taking ceremony as Pakistan's new prime minister as he wants to keep the event very simple. Meanwhile Khan's Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) emerged as the single largest party in the elections held on July 25 and the 65 year old leader is expected to take oath on August 11.
Furthermore his party had initially planned to invite several foreign leaders and personalities, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Bollywood superstar Amir Khan and Indian cricketers like Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavasker and Navjot Singh Sidhu to the event. Accordingly in an apparent change of heart yesterday, Khan has opted against a fancy ceremony.
Dawn newspaper quoted PTI spokesperson Fawad Chaudhry as saying that "The
PTI chairman has directed to stage the oath-taking event with austerity”. The spokesperson
said “He will take his oath in a simple ceremony at Aiwan-e-Sadr (President
House)”. Moreover Chaudhry said "It has been decided that no foreign
personalities will be invited to the ceremony it will be a completely national
event. Only a few close friends of Imran Khan will be invited."
"There will be no show of extravagance at the event".
HAL former chief on Rafel controversy! Former HAL chief Swarna Raju has said that Rafel war aircrafts could have been developed by Hindustan Aeronautics limited. Till before three weeks, Swarna Raju had been the chief of HAL, and now he has opened up on the Rafel scam. As per the agreement between central government and French government
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?