Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni had been to a falls in Tirunelveli, and showered and participated in trekking, and enjoyed a great day. The Tamilnadu premier league TNPL cricket match between Madurai and Coimbatore has been scheduled today, and Dhoni had been invited for the match.
He will be spinning the coin for the toss of this match and arrived at the airport for the match yesterday. Later he had been to the Gundaru area and stayed at a private resort. After a while, he had been for trekking with security guards, following which he went to Sami falls at a distance of 1 km.
Dhoni had a great day there, and
fans and the general public were ecstatic seeing a glimpse of their favorite
cricketer and took photos of him. Dhoni's photos at Tirunelveli are
getting viral, and today Dhoni will also be visiting the India cements plant at
Thazhaiyoothu in Tirunelveli.
Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!! It has been a weird earth we are in, as there are people who crave to have kids but won't be able to either due to health reasons or financial positions or other factors but at the other side, there are people who give birth to multiple kids irrespective of their financial status or health issues.
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?