The Tamilnadu political battlefield has gained unprecedented momentum, with the news making rounds that BJP leader Amit Shah is planning to make Superstar Rajinikanth as the chief minister of Tamilnadu and make Narendra Modi continue as the prime minister of India. TN politics has caught fire after news that ADMK is planning to rope in Rajinikanth to lead their Lok Sabha elections campaign.
It has been said that Amit Shah is the mastermind behind this. Initially Superstar Rajinikanth announced that he's going to start a new political party. BJP had also reportedly wanted him to start his own party and wanted to offer their support to him. However after careful analysis of the political scenario in Tamilnadu, Rajinikanth had reportedly decided it was not possible to gain political stronghold and popularize party and party flag and principles in a limited time, and hence had dropped the idea of floating his own party.
However now the plans are on to
announce Rajinikanth as the leader of AIADMK and it's said the same will be
announced by 2018 end, and Minister Pandiarajan had also spoken in support of
this. Amit Shah's plan is to make Modi continue at centre and Rajinikanth as
the CM of Tamilnadu, and it was for this that he had visited Chennai last
month. Let's see if Rajinikanth announces joining AIADMK sooner as per
Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan The Telugu Desam Party has launched criticism of chief secretary LV Subramaniam. Minister of Finance Yanamala Ramakrishna released a statement on him. He blamed the Chief Secretary appointment and his decisions in a statement. Yanamala disagreed with the Chief Secretary's interference on the affairs of the Finance Department.
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad