The Tamilnadu political battlefield has gained unprecedented momentum, with the news making rounds that BJP leader Amit Shah is planning to make Superstar Rajinikanth as the chief minister of Tamilnadu and make Narendra Modi continue as the prime minister of India. TN politics has caught fire after news that ADMK is planning to rope in Rajinikanth to lead their Lok Sabha elections campaign.
It has been said that Amit Shah is the mastermind behind this. Initially Superstar Rajinikanth announced that he's going to start a new political party. BJP had also reportedly wanted him to start his own party and wanted to offer their support to him. However after careful analysis of the political scenario in Tamilnadu, Rajinikanth had reportedly decided it was not possible to gain political stronghold and popularize party and party flag and principles in a limited time, and hence had dropped the idea of floating his own party.
However now the plans are on to
announce Rajinikanth as the leader of AIADMK and it's said the same will be
announced by 2018 end, and Minister Pandiarajan had also spoken in support of
this. Amit Shah's plan is to make Modi continue at centre and Rajinikanth as
the CM of Tamilnadu, and it was for this that he had visited Chennai last
month. Let's see if Rajinikanth announces joining AIADMK sooner as per
Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment? Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has expressed concern that he could be impeached when Democrats take over the House and saw it as a "real possibility", but Trump isn't certain it would happen. Accordingly a separate source close to the White House told that aides inside the West Wing believe "the only issue that may stick" in the impeachment process is the campaign
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states