Hyderabad sources stated that a top executive of the IT giant said Tech Mahindra expects to launch about five pilot projects on 5G services by next month and execute big projects on the new generation network from next financial year onwards. Meanwhile C P Gurnani, CEO and Managing Director of Tech Mahindra also said the company hopes to garner over USD 100 million as revenues from Blockchain Technology during the current fiscal.
Moreover Tech Mahindra will be launching its complete service offerings along with its partners and they expect within this financial year to do about five 5G trials and hopefully in the financial year, starting April 1 2019, we will be executing some big projects. Accordingly a senior official of TechM had earlier said they had set up an innovation lab powered by Intel architecture to accelerate 5G roll out in India.
Meanwhile the Centre constituted a
high level committee last year, comprising secretaries of the Telecom
Department, IT and Electronics Ministry and Science and Technology Department,
to work out the vision, mission and goals for India's 5G ambitions and prepare
a road map and action plan for the same. Furthermore Tech Mahindra has a
Research and Development team of about 150 engineers based out of Hyderabad and
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?