According to sources in all possibility, Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya is set to join the celebrity couples club, after reports surfaced over his proposed marriage with Bollywood actress Esha Gupta. As per reports, Esha, at a recent wedding event, indicated that she could get married to the Mumbai based cricketer soon.
Moreover although the actress did not completely imply that the wedding would be finalized in the near future, she did not rule out the possibility. Esha said when asked about her marriage "She will let everyone know when she does". Furthermore as per report amidst rumors over Hardik's friendship with Sweden based Bollywood actress Elli Avram, the Hardik and Esha saga continues to flourish far away from the media's notice.
Moreover it all started when the couple met each
other earlier in the year, in a Mumbai party, and the two kept seeing each other
ever since then and while Hardik failed to save India from a defeat against
England, Esha is busy with her upcoming films Hera Pheri 3, Total Dhamaal and
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan