The police have blocked one side of the Kauvery hospital where DMK chief Karunanidhi has been hospitalized. Today evening the hospital had given its press release stating that the senior leader's health had declined, and due to his age related ailments, he had to be constantly monitored for 24 hours to determine his health condition.
As the cops have blocked one side of Kauvery hospital, no vehicles were allowed in the route. The whole road has been taken control by the cops, as they want to prevent DMK cadre and supporters from entering the road and blocking the hospital.
In such a scenario, it had been
said that former minister Duraimurugan will be meeting Chief Minister Edappadi
Palanisamy, and it is expected that many other ministers will also be meeting.
By evening, Central minister Nithin Gadkari has arrived to Chennai and visited
Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!! It has been a weird earth we are in, as there are people who crave to have kids but won't be able to either due to health reasons or financial positions or other factors but at the other side, there are people who give birth to multiple kids irrespective of their financial status or health issues.
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?