The police have blocked one side of the Kauvery hospital where DMK chief Karunanidhi has been hospitalized. Today evening the hospital had given its press release stating that the senior leader's health had declined, and due to his age related ailments, he had to be constantly monitored for 24 hours to determine his health condition.
As the cops have blocked one side of Kauvery hospital, no vehicles were allowed in the route. The whole road has been taken control by the cops, as they want to prevent DMK cadre and supporters from entering the road and blocking the hospital.
In such a scenario, it had been
said that former minister Duraimurugan will be meeting Chief Minister Edappadi
Palanisamy, and it is expected that many other ministers will also be meeting.
By evening, Central minister Nithin Gadkari has arrived to Chennai and visited
Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru As per report said a police official on Monday adaptive signals will soon be installed across Bengaluru to ease traffic congestion by regulating vehicular movement at road inter-sections,. The new sensor based smart traffic signals were proposed in September, 2017 and the department had started the process of floating tenders then. Already some of the signals in the central business districts have this feature.
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE