The police have blocked one side of the Kauvery hospital where DMK chief Karunanidhi has been hospitalized. Today evening the hospital had given its press release stating that the senior leader's health had declined, and due to his age related ailments, he had to be constantly monitored for 24 hours to determine his health condition.
As the cops have blocked one side of Kauvery hospital, no vehicles were allowed in the route. The whole road has been taken control by the cops, as they want to prevent DMK cadre and supporters from entering the road and blocking the hospital.
In such a scenario, it had been
said that former minister Duraimurugan will be meeting Chief Minister Edappadi
Palanisamy, and it is expected that many other ministers will also be meeting.
By evening, Central minister Nithin Gadkari has arrived to Chennai and visited
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news