Kabul sources stated that a suicide attack claimed by the Taliban killed three foreign soldiers on patrol in eastern Afghanistan yesterday, the deadliest assault on US-led NATO troops for many months. NATO's Resolute Support mission said in a statement "Three Resolute Support service members were killed by a suicide bomber during a combined, dismounted patrol with Afghan forces in eastern Afghanistan".
Meanwhile a US member of the patrol and two Afghan soldiers were wounded, it said, without giving the nationality of those killed. It said "Resolute Support has a policy of never publishing the nationality of victims before it is made public by the relevant national authorities". Moreover the attack by a lone bomber on foot happened at 6am in the city of Charikar in Parwan province 60 kilometers (37 miles) north of Kabul, said provincial governor's spokesman Wahida Shahkar.
Furthermore the Taliban in a statement claimed
responsibility, saying they killed or wounded eight American soldiers in a
"tactical explosion". Earlier on Friday two suicide bombers dressed
as women struck a Shiite mosque in Gardez, the capital of Paktia province,
while it was crowded with worshipers for weekly prayers, where thirty five
were killed and more than 90 wounded.
Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment? Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has expressed concern that he could be impeached when Democrats take over the House and saw it as a "real possibility", but Trump isn't certain it would happen. Accordingly a separate source close to the White House told that aides inside the West Wing believe "the only issue that may stick" in the impeachment process is the campaign
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states