Kabul sources stated that a suicide attack claimed by the Taliban killed three foreign soldiers on patrol in eastern Afghanistan yesterday, the deadliest assault on US-led NATO troops for many months. NATO's Resolute Support mission said in a statement "Three Resolute Support service members were killed by a suicide bomber during a combined, dismounted patrol with Afghan forces in eastern Afghanistan".
Meanwhile a US member of the patrol and two Afghan soldiers were wounded, it said, without giving the nationality of those killed. It said "Resolute Support has a policy of never publishing the nationality of victims before it is made public by the relevant national authorities". Moreover the attack by a lone bomber on foot happened at 6am in the city of Charikar in Parwan province 60 kilometers (37 miles) north of Kabul, said provincial governor's spokesman Wahida Shahkar.
Furthermore the Taliban in a statement claimed
responsibility, saying they killed or wounded eight American soldiers in a
"tactical explosion". Earlier on Friday two suicide bombers dressed
as women struck a Shiite mosque in Gardez, the capital of Paktia province,
while it was crowded with worshipers for weekly prayers, where thirty five
were killed and more than 90 wounded.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!