Hyderabad sources stated that all probability, the launch of the Hyderabad Metro line between LB Nagar and Ameerpet is likely to be delayed due to administrative reasons. Moreover although the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials were hopeful of meeting the August 15 deadline, the delay by the Railway Ministry in providing a safety certificate from the Commissioner of Railway Safety has put brakes on the launch.
Earlier the Metro line is being regularly subject to 18 kinds of experimental tests, including tests for train speed, load, safety, traction, signaling and telecommunication. Moreover keeping in view passengers' safety concerns, the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials are hoping to receive the approval certificate by the end of this month from the Central Ministry.
Furthermore after the launch, nearly 2 lakh
passengers are expected to utilize the LB Nagar-Miyapur Metro route, which will
cover a distance of 29 kms. Moreover the existing Nagole-Ameerpet-Miyapur route
caters to the transportation needs of around 75,000 people daily, on an
average. Hence on the other side, the officials are planning to launch the
Ameerpet-Hitech City line in November this year, while the State government is
yet to provide funds for pooling of space for the complicated MGBS-Falaknuma
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump