Hyderabad sources stated that all probability, the launch of the Hyderabad Metro line between LB Nagar and Ameerpet is likely to be delayed due to administrative reasons. Moreover although the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials were hopeful of meeting the August 15 deadline, the delay by the Railway Ministry in providing a safety certificate from the Commissioner of Railway Safety has put brakes on the launch.
Earlier the Metro line is being regularly subject to 18 kinds of experimental tests, including tests for train speed, load, safety, traction, signaling and telecommunication. Moreover keeping in view passengers' safety concerns, the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials are hoping to receive the approval certificate by the end of this month from the Central Ministry.
Furthermore after the launch, nearly 2 lakh
passengers are expected to utilize the LB Nagar-Miyapur Metro route, which will
cover a distance of 29 kms. Moreover the existing Nagole-Ameerpet-Miyapur route
caters to the transportation needs of around 75,000 people daily, on an
average. Hence on the other side, the officials are planning to launch the
Ameerpet-Hitech City line in November this year, while the State government is
yet to provide funds for pooling of space for the complicated MGBS-Falaknuma
Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon? As per report it was stated that some fans are with the mind that as they happen to be Pawan Kalyan's fan, they have to take potshots at the opponents all the time. Meanwhile rather limiting that quality to themselves, they have now asked even the Janasena president to do the same.
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!