Hyderabad sources stated that all probability, the launch of the Hyderabad Metro line between LB Nagar and Ameerpet is likely to be delayed due to administrative reasons. Moreover although the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials were hopeful of meeting the August 15 deadline, the delay by the Railway Ministry in providing a safety certificate from the Commissioner of Railway Safety has put brakes on the launch.
Earlier the Metro line is being regularly subject to 18 kinds of experimental tests, including tests for train speed, load, safety, traction, signaling and telecommunication. Moreover keeping in view passengers' safety concerns, the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials are hoping to receive the approval certificate by the end of this month from the Central Ministry.
Furthermore after the launch, nearly 2 lakh
passengers are expected to utilize the LB Nagar-Miyapur Metro route, which will
cover a distance of 29 kms. Moreover the existing Nagole-Ameerpet-Miyapur route
caters to the transportation needs of around 75,000 people daily, on an
average. Hence on the other side, the officials are planning to launch the
Ameerpet-Hitech City line in November this year, while the State government is
yet to provide funds for pooling of space for the complicated MGBS-Falaknuma
History Maker: Dilip Sanghvi - Founder the Sun Pharmaceuticals Accordingly, Dilip Sanghvi is an Indian billionaire businessman and one of the country's richest people and he founded Sun Pharmaceuticals. Reportedly the Government of India awarded him the civilian honor of the Padma Shri in 2016.
- Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!!
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!