Indra Nooyi (62), who had been the CEO of world's popular cold drink company Pepsico, has stepped down from her role, after a tenure lasting 12 years. Pepsico has appointed Ramon Laguarta after being selected by the board members.
It has been said that he will be taking charge of his new responsibilities starting from October 3, 2018. This has been the first setback in the 24 years professional association of Indra Nooyi with Pepsico. She was supposed to be the leader of Pepsico till 2019. In her press release, she has said the following: "Brought up in India, I had never expected to receive such a huge opportunity.
I have created a huge impact than what I dreamt of, in a meaningful manner, with efficient work during my tenure, and I am proud to have introduced many new products for Pepsico. Pepsico has been at a top position and will continue to excel".
Ramon Laguarta had been the President of Pepsico, since September 2017. and had been with the company for 22 years, monitoring Pepsico business in Africa and Europe and handled global operations, public policy and corporate strategy besides government affairs as a president.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time