According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu unveiled India's first thermal battery plant in Amaravati . Meanwhile the plant will manufacture an energy storage device which will store renewable energy for various purposes and thereby reduce carbon emissions and the plant is expected to commence commercial operations by May 2019.
It is manufactured by Bharat Energy Storage Technology (BEST) Private Limited, this device will help store energy for commercial vehicles and highway recharge points and is expected to be of great help in hilly and remote areas. Moreover the device, known as High Energy Density Storage (HEDS), is a technology that was invented and patented by Dr Patrick Glenn in 2016 and further these devices cost the same as the erstwhile lithium based batteries, which have a limited life.
Accordingly this facility is expected to
create 3,000 jobs in a span of three years. Further the batteries are expected
to reduce the country’s dependence on fossil fuels and other non-renewable
sources of energy and the facility will also manufacture storage devices that
are environment friendly and do not use hard metal or inflammable substances
but around 95% re-usable materials. Moreover the company also aims at
curtailing global warming and carbon emissions and also helping the Government
of India achieve its vision of electricity enabled mobility by 2030.
Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday? Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!