Chennai sources added that hundreds of people queued up outside Rajaji Hall here on Wednesday morning to pay their last respect to former Tamilnadu chief minister M Karunanidhi who died on Tuesday evening due to age-related ailments. Meanwhile Lawyer of petitioner Traffic Ramaswamy says 'We have no objection to the burial land for Karunanidhi' and acting Chief Justice says to the lawyer 'Withdraw your case'.
Accordingly Madras high court dismisses petitions filed by Traffic Ramaswamy, K Balu & Duraisamy challenging construction of memorials at Marina beach. Meanwhile the Madras High Court on Wednesday morning has started hearing on the DMK's plea against Tamilnadu's government's decision to deny burial of the party President M. Karunanidhi's body at Marina Beach.
after hearing the plea late Tuesday night, the court directed the state
government and the Chennai Corporation to file their replies and adjourned the
case to Wednesday morning 8 a.m. reports added at the hearing the state
government had opposed the allotment of space at Marina Beach for burial of
Karunanidhi's body. Earlier on Tuesday, the DMK party and family members of
Karunanidhi had requested the state government for allotment of space near DMK
founder C.N. Annadurai's memorial at the Marina Beach.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!