Chennai sources added that hundreds of people queued up outside Rajaji Hall here on Wednesday morning to pay their last respect to former Tamilnadu chief minister M Karunanidhi who died on Tuesday evening due to age-related ailments. Meanwhile Lawyer of petitioner Traffic Ramaswamy says 'We have no objection to the burial land for Karunanidhi' and acting Chief Justice says to the lawyer 'Withdraw your case'.
Accordingly Madras high court dismisses petitions filed by Traffic Ramaswamy, K Balu & Duraisamy challenging construction of memorials at Marina beach. Meanwhile the Madras High Court on Wednesday morning has started hearing on the DMK's plea against Tamilnadu's government's decision to deny burial of the party President M. Karunanidhi's body at Marina Beach.
after hearing the plea late Tuesday night, the court directed the state
government and the Chennai Corporation to file their replies and adjourned the
case to Wednesday morning 8 a.m. reports added at the hearing the state
government had opposed the allotment of space at Marina Beach for burial of
Karunanidhi's body. Earlier on Tuesday, the DMK party and family members of
Karunanidhi had requested the state government for allotment of space near DMK
founder C.N. Annadurai's memorial at the Marina Beach.
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news