According to sources Samajwadi party President Akhilesh Yadav had paid homage to Karunanidhi at Rajaji Hall and consoled Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin. It is anticipated that he will leave Chennai late tonight. Akhilesh Yadav said “From the age of 14 till the end of his life, Karunanidhi lived for the people”. It is also anticipated that Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao will pay homage to the oldest politics party Chief of India.
Report stated that Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu has also paid his homage to the great person. Previously Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan had visited Kauvery Hospital and had inquired about the health of Karunanidhi. Further Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had also paid tribute to the great leader.
stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi is also anticipated to reach the
spot. Moreover the funeral procession will start from Rajaji Hall by 4 pm and
the cremation will take place at around 5 pm at Marina burial. Moreover Karunanidhi's funeral procession will pass through Sivananda
Salai, Anna Salai, Walajah Road, and Kamarajar Salai to reach Anna Square on
the Marina beach. DMK Chie M K Stalin appeals the DMK supporters
gathered outside the Rajaji Hall to be peaceful after the crowd created a
ruckus leading to a stampede like situation.
Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai Chennai sources stated that Butterfly Park at Arignar Anna Zoological Park, which was inaugurated on September 15, 2015, by the then Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, will again be open for public on October 21.
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster