Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said that sanctions reimposed on Iran were the "most biting ever" as he warned other countries from doing business with Tehran. He wrote in a tweet “The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level”.
Accordingly "Anyone doing business with Iran will not be doing business with the United States and he is asking for world peace, nothing less." Meanwhile he sanctions reimposed on Tuesday targeting access to US banknotes and key industries such as cars and carpets were unlikely to cause immediate economic turmoil. Furthermore Iran's markets were actually relatively buoyant, with the rial strengthening by 20% since Sunday after the government relaxed foreign exchange rules and allowed unlimited, tax free gold and currency imports.
As per report a second tranche coming into effect
on November 5 covering Iran's vital oil sector, could be far more damaging even
if several key customers such as China, India and Turkey have refused to significantly
cut their purchases.
Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday? Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!