According to sources the Buddhist spiritual leader Dalai Lama has sparked a fresh controversy on Wednesday by wading into what is really a significant political decision of history regarding the separation of India and Pakistan. Meanwhile the Tibetan spiritual Guru said, ''India and Pakistan would have remained undivided if Muhammad Ali Jinnah was made the first Prime Minister of this country instead of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.''
Furthermore he added 'Even Mahatma Gandhi was interested to make Jinnah a Prime Minister, but Pandit Nehru who'd self-centered attitude denied to it’. As per report Dalai Lama, who delivered a keynote address to the MBA students at Goa Institute of Management, touched this sensitive aspect while replying to a query of a student who asked him 'how one can avoid taking wrong decisions!?''
Moreover with his statement, Dalai Lama wanted to tell that it's ok to make mistakes because even a very experienced leader like Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru sometimes made mistakes. He answered to the student ''So, take responsibility on your shoulders. Analyze, ask opinion and take a final call”.
Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment? Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has expressed concern that he could be impeached when Democrats take over the House and saw it as a "real possibility", but Trump isn't certain it would happen. Accordingly a separate source close to the White House told that aides inside the West Wing believe "the only issue that may stick" in the impeachment process is the campaign
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states