According to sources the Buddhist spiritual leader Dalai Lama has sparked a fresh controversy on Wednesday by wading into what is really a significant political decision of history regarding the separation of India and Pakistan. Meanwhile the Tibetan spiritual Guru said, ''India and Pakistan would have remained undivided if Muhammad Ali Jinnah was made the first Prime Minister of this country instead of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.''
Furthermore he added 'Even Mahatma Gandhi was interested to make Jinnah a Prime Minister, but Pandit Nehru who'd self-centered attitude denied to it’. As per report Dalai Lama, who delivered a keynote address to the MBA students at Goa Institute of Management, touched this sensitive aspect while replying to a query of a student who asked him 'how one can avoid taking wrong decisions!?''
Moreover with his statement, Dalai Lama wanted to tell that it's ok to make mistakes because even a very experienced leader like Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru sometimes made mistakes. He answered to the student ''So, take responsibility on your shoulders. Analyze, ask opinion and take a final call”.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!