According to sources the Buddhist spiritual leader Dalai Lama has sparked a fresh controversy on Wednesday by wading into what is really a significant political decision of history regarding the separation of India and Pakistan. Meanwhile the Tibetan spiritual Guru said, ''India and Pakistan would have remained undivided if Muhammad Ali Jinnah was made the first Prime Minister of this country instead of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.''
Furthermore he added 'Even Mahatma Gandhi was interested to make Jinnah a Prime Minister, but Pandit Nehru who'd self-centered attitude denied to it’. As per report Dalai Lama, who delivered a keynote address to the MBA students at Goa Institute of Management, touched this sensitive aspect while replying to a query of a student who asked him 'how one can avoid taking wrong decisions!?''
Moreover with his statement, Dalai Lama wanted to tell that it's ok to make mistakes because even a very experienced leader like Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru sometimes made mistakes. He answered to the student ''So, take responsibility on your shoulders. Analyze, ask opinion and take a final call”.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?