As per report recently an Indian couple on board the British Airways flight from London to Berlin, BA 8495, was allegedly offloaded from their plane as their three year old toddler was crying. Meanwhile the family alleged that the child’s mother was able to pacify him when the flight was taxiing prior to the take-off.
Further it was stated that the behavior of the cabin crew that scared the child, causing him to cry in distress all over again. Moreover the aircraft was made to return to the terminal, and the couple in question was offloaded along with a few Indians sitting behind them. Reports added the incident occurred on July 23, but is being reported only now. Accordingly the family in question is that of an Indian Engineering Services official working in the transport ministry.
Further the letter explains the events leading up to the offloading as
follows, where a male cabin crew member allegedly started shouting at the
family and scolded the child. The man wrote “His son got terrified and started
crying (inconsolably)”. Moreover another Indian family sitting behind them
offered the three year old some biscuits to distract and pacify him too. Presently
British Airways is in touch with the complainant and also issued a statement
saying that they have no tolerance for discrimination.
Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP According to sources the Meteorological Department has issued a cyclone warning for the coastal districts in Andhra Pradesh and advised the fishermen against venturing into the sea for the next 24 hours. As per report the department forecasted that heavy rains are likely to occur in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts.
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!