As per report recently an Indian couple on board the British Airways flight from London to Berlin, BA 8495, was allegedly offloaded from their plane as their three year old toddler was crying. Meanwhile the family alleged that the child’s mother was able to pacify him when the flight was taxiing prior to the take-off.
Further it was stated that the behavior of the cabin crew that scared the child, causing him to cry in distress all over again. Moreover the aircraft was made to return to the terminal, and the couple in question was offloaded along with a few Indians sitting behind them. Reports added the incident occurred on July 23, but is being reported only now. Accordingly the family in question is that of an Indian Engineering Services official working in the transport ministry.
Further the letter explains the events leading up to the offloading as
follows, where a male cabin crew member allegedly started shouting at the
family and scolded the child. The man wrote “His son got terrified and started
crying (inconsolably)”. Moreover another Indian family sitting behind them
offered the three year old some biscuits to distract and pacify him too. Presently
British Airways is in touch with the complainant and also issued a statement
saying that they have no tolerance for discrimination.
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing