As per report recently an Indian couple on board the British Airways flight from London to Berlin, BA 8495, was allegedly offloaded from their plane as their three year old toddler was crying. Meanwhile the family alleged that the child’s mother was able to pacify him when the flight was taxiing prior to the take-off.
Further it was stated that the behavior of the cabin crew that scared the child, causing him to cry in distress all over again. Moreover the aircraft was made to return to the terminal, and the couple in question was offloaded along with a few Indians sitting behind them. Reports added the incident occurred on July 23, but is being reported only now. Accordingly the family in question is that of an Indian Engineering Services official working in the transport ministry.
Further the letter explains the events leading up to the offloading as
follows, where a male cabin crew member allegedly started shouting at the
family and scolded the child. The man wrote “His son got terrified and started
crying (inconsolably)”. Moreover another Indian family sitting behind them
offered the three year old some biscuits to distract and pacify him too. Presently
British Airways is in touch with the complainant and also issued a statement
saying that they have no tolerance for discrimination.
Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father Actor Sivakumar has said that no one can stop women coming into Sabarimala Ayyappan temple. Following the supreme court verdict, the situation has changed that women can enter the Sabarimala Ayyappan temple. However, after severe protests by some pro-Hindu outfits and BJP groups, the condition is that women are still unable to enter Ayyappan temple.
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster
- KCR getting closer to BJP ?
- Why Dileep resigned from AMMA organization?