Board of cricket control for India BCCI had posted a photo of Bollywood actress and Indian skipper Virat Kohli's wife Anushka Sharma with the Indian cricket team, on its social media account. This photo had become a part of a controversy as it faced huge criticism from netizens, and they started raising questions against the photo, and shockingly, Rohit Sharma had liked the questioning tweets.
Indian cricket team is currently in England, and they're set to fight it out with England in the second test match to be held at lords, beginning today. Prior to the match the Indian embassy at England had invited the team for dinner and the pictures taken during the dinner were posted by BCCI. In the photo, Anushka Sharma was seen with Virat Kohli, and this became a starting point of controversies. Initially the BCCI had instructed the players to not bring their wives or girlfriends to the tour, and this exception given to captain Kohli alone has invited controversy.
While many Twitter users questioned
this special treatment to Kohli, they also questioned against the non inclusion
of Rohit Sharma who averages 58.19 in the test team. Rohit Sharma had liked
these tweets, and this act of Rohit liking tweets against BCCI had incited huge
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas