According to sources India and the US are in touch over New Delhi's invite to President Donald Trump to visit the country, and the date, time and occasion of the possible trip are under consideration. Meanwhile an official source said “The sources indicated that India was not exclusively looking at his presence at the Republic Day celebrations as the Chief Guest and that various other options are also being explored”.
An official source said "The date, time and occasion of the visit is still being under consideration”. Moreover India extended an invitation to the US President to visit the country and the option of his gracing the Republic Day celebrations as the chief guest was explored during meetings between the two sides on the invite and previously White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said that Trump has received an invitation to visit India, but no decision has been taken yet.
Ms Sanders told reporters when asked whether
PM Modi has invited President Trump to be the chief guest at the next year's
Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi that "She know that the invitation
has been extended, but she do not believe that a final decision has been made”.
Furthermore if President Trump accepts the invitation, it is expected to give a
major boost to ties between the two strategic partners in key areas of defense,
security and trade.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas