It has been revealed that the police had been in preparatory mode to arrest May 17 organization’s coordinator Thirumurugan Gandhi for more than a month. May 17organisation's Thirumurugan Gandhi was arrested yesterday at Bengaluru airport and will be brought to Tamilnadu, following which he'll be investigated on various issues.
It has been now made official that Thirumurugan Gandhi was given a lookout notice 28 days before, and this was kept a confidential matter, and as per the notice since Thirumurugan Gandhi was most needed for investigation, the airports, police stations were supposed to inform Tamilnadu police if and whenever they find him. His passport details were shared with airports and since he was in Europe, it was expected that he'll be landing in airports of any southern State.
Thirumurugan Gandhi had recently
spoken of Sterlite killings at the UN before 200 representatives of world
nations and this has increased the attention on Sterlite issue. Following this
the emphasis on arresting him increased, and Sterlite's anger and political
pressure lead to police launching a search operation to finally arrest him now.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu