New Delhi sources reported that one of the biggest names in Indian cinema with appearances in more than 200 films, Kamal Hassan, whose latest movie releases today, enjoys causing a stir as an actor and now he is looking to shake up politics as well. Meanwhile the 63 year old, who has endured battles with censorship, recently formed his own political party and plans to fight for artistic freedoms that he says are being curbed.
Furthermore after declaring his political ideology as that of a "politi-culturalist", Mr. Hassan spoke to leading news channel about his political appeal, his "pan-national" approach and his view on Prime Minister Narendra Modi as India heads towards 2019 national elections. Moreover the multiple awards winning screen icon, who made his debut aged six over half a century ago, is the latest in a long line of actors from the South hoping to transform their popularity at the box office into votes at the ballot box.
Moreover Mr. Hassan
said, "Progress is what he wants to offer for his state and progress is
what has been impeded by self-serving politicians." He added on whether he
was open to alliances especially with those who have criticized him in the past,
and it is very important that we go towards a new era. Due diligence will have
to be done by the people." He told "He don't think Dravidian rights
can be held with just three or four parties and truly believes that Dravidian
California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit Accordingly Authorities said the list of missing people had jumped from 300 to 631 during the day as investigators went back and reviewed emergency calls made when the so-called Camp Fire in northern California erupted on November 8. Reports added President Donald Trump is set to visit the western state on Saturday to meet with victims of the wildfires, believed to be the deadliest and most destructive in the state's history.
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals