New Delhi sources reported that one of the biggest names in Indian cinema with appearances in more than 200 films, Kamal Hassan, whose latest movie releases today, enjoys causing a stir as an actor and now he is looking to shake up politics as well. Meanwhile the 63 year old, who has endured battles with censorship, recently formed his own political party and plans to fight for artistic freedoms that he says are being curbed.
Furthermore after declaring his political ideology as that of a "politi-culturalist", Mr. Hassan spoke to leading news channel about his political appeal, his "pan-national" approach and his view on Prime Minister Narendra Modi as India heads towards 2019 national elections. Moreover the multiple awards winning screen icon, who made his debut aged six over half a century ago, is the latest in a long line of actors from the South hoping to transform their popularity at the box office into votes at the ballot box.
Moreover Mr. Hassan
said, "Progress is what he wants to offer for his state and progress is
what has been impeded by self-serving politicians." He added on whether he
was open to alliances especially with those who have criticized him in the past,
and it is very important that we go towards a new era. Due diligence will have
to be done by the people." He told "He don't think Dravidian rights
can be held with just three or four parties and truly believes that Dravidian
Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack Dehradun sources stated that Director General of Police Ashok Kumar on Sunday dispelled reports of Kashmiri students being attacked in Dehradun in the aftermath of the Pulwama terror attack, and asserted that "everything is normal." He told “Rumors are being spread on social media that girls here are not safe. Everything is normal here. We are providing full protection to everyone”.
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%