New Delhi sources reported that one of the biggest names in Indian cinema with appearances in more than 200 films, Kamal Hassan, whose latest movie releases today, enjoys causing a stir as an actor and now he is looking to shake up politics as well. Meanwhile the 63 year old, who has endured battles with censorship, recently formed his own political party and plans to fight for artistic freedoms that he says are being curbed.
Furthermore after declaring his political ideology as that of a "politi-culturalist", Mr. Hassan spoke to leading news channel about his political appeal, his "pan-national" approach and his view on Prime Minister Narendra Modi as India heads towards 2019 national elections. Moreover the multiple awards winning screen icon, who made his debut aged six over half a century ago, is the latest in a long line of actors from the South hoping to transform their popularity at the box office into votes at the ballot box.
Moreover Mr. Hassan
said, "Progress is what he wants to offer for his state and progress is
what has been impeded by self-serving politicians." He added on whether he
was open to alliances especially with those who have criticized him in the past,
and it is very important that we go towards a new era. Due diligence will have
to be done by the people." He told "He don't think Dravidian rights
can be held with just three or four parties and truly believes that Dravidian
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing