Hyderabad sources reported that the two day nationwide protest by the All India IDBI Officers Association (AIIDBIOA) in protest against government’s nod for acquisition of IDBI by LIC began on Thursday. Meanwhile over 200 staff of IDBI staged a protest at main branch Abids.
Furthermore Mr. Vinod Kumar, a staffer said, “The GoI move to sell a significant portion of its stake in IDBI Bank Ltd, to Life Insurance Corporation of India where by the shareholding of the Government of India in IDBI Bank will fall below 51% and they strongly oppose any such move taken, against the solemn assurance given by the then BJP Government on the Floor of Parliament that the Government of India shall all times maintain its stake above 51% in IDBI Bank.”
Moreover the staff members of IDBI Bank across the
country are in unrest over government’s decision to reduce its stake below 51%
and “If this is allowed to happen, the service conditions of the employees of
the IDBI Bank would be changed, as it would be categorized as “Private Sector
Bank”, after this proposed stake sale. Further thousands of employee have
joined this bank after leaving other Public Sector Banks/Govt. Organizations
etc and they all are feeling embittered with this move of the government. They are strongly opposing the move of the
government, AIIDIBOA has decided to observe two days nationwide, that counts
GMR with Terna to develop International Airport at Greece Hyderabad sources reported that GMR Airports Limited, along with its Greek partner Terna Group, will develop the new international airport of Heraklion at Crete, Greece. Earlier on Friday, the consortium signed a concession agreement for design, construction, financing, operation, maintenance and exploitation of the new airport for a period of 35 years, including five years of its first phase construction.
- CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina