Hyderabad sources reported that the two day nationwide protest by the All India IDBI Officers Association (AIIDBIOA) in protest against government’s nod for acquisition of IDBI by LIC began on Thursday. Meanwhile over 200 staff of IDBI staged a protest at main branch Abids.
Furthermore Mr. Vinod Kumar, a staffer said, “The GoI move to sell a significant portion of its stake in IDBI Bank Ltd, to Life Insurance Corporation of India where by the shareholding of the Government of India in IDBI Bank will fall below 51% and they strongly oppose any such move taken, against the solemn assurance given by the then BJP Government on the Floor of Parliament that the Government of India shall all times maintain its stake above 51% in IDBI Bank.”
Moreover the staff members of IDBI Bank across the
country are in unrest over government’s decision to reduce its stake below 51%
and “If this is allowed to happen, the service conditions of the employees of
the IDBI Bank would be changed, as it would be categorized as “Private Sector
Bank”, after this proposed stake sale. Further thousands of employee have
joined this bank after leaving other Public Sector Banks/Govt. Organizations
etc and they all are feeling embittered with this move of the government. They are strongly opposing the move of the
government, AIIDIBOA has decided to observe two days nationwide, that counts
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy