Islamabad sources reported that Indian High Commissioner Ajay Bisaria yesterday called on Pakistan's prime minister in waiting Imran Khan and discussed bilateral relations even as he voiced the Indian leadership's concerns over terrorism and cross border infiltration. Meanwhile Mr. Bisaria also felicitated the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief on his success in the election.
Furthermore Mr. Khan's PTI emerged as the single largest party in the July 25 general election and it nominated him as prime minister and he will take oath as prime minister on August 18. Moreover the Indian envoy met cricketer turned politician Khan at his Banigala residence in the suburbs of the capital and also discussed various issues with Mr. Khan including the bilateral relationship and also presented him a cricket bat signed by the Indian cricket team.
said “Cricket legends from India and Kaptaan's (Khan) old friends Kapil Dev,
(Navjot) Sidhu and Sunil Gavaskar have been invited to attend Oath Taking
Ceremony of Pakistan's PM Imran Khan”.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!