Islamabad sources reported that Indian High Commissioner Ajay Bisaria yesterday called on Pakistan's prime minister in waiting Imran Khan and discussed bilateral relations even as he voiced the Indian leadership's concerns over terrorism and cross border infiltration. Meanwhile Mr. Bisaria also felicitated the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief on his success in the election.
Furthermore Mr. Khan's PTI emerged as the single largest party in the July 25 general election and it nominated him as prime minister and he will take oath as prime minister on August 18. Moreover the Indian envoy met cricketer turned politician Khan at his Banigala residence in the suburbs of the capital and also discussed various issues with Mr. Khan including the bilateral relationship and also presented him a cricket bat signed by the Indian cricket team.
said “Cricket legends from India and Kaptaan's (Khan) old friends Kapil Dev,
(Navjot) Sidhu and Sunil Gavaskar have been invited to attend Oath Taking
Ceremony of Pakistan's PM Imran Khan”.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?