New Delhi sources reported that Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, has got many records to his credit now. Recently some of his actions made Modi fell from grace and now, PM had to face music for his comments in Parliament House and as a result, he has got into the bad books of Indian Parliament House.
Meanwhile when speaking about recent election of
deputy chairman of Rajya Sabha between JDU candidate Harivansh and Congress MP
Hariprasad, Modi said that both the MPs have 'Hari' in common & made a
mockery of Congress contestant BK Hariprasad on his initials (B.K). Modi
said "Dono tariff Hari the, ek ke aage BK tha. BK Hari, koi na bikey.
Yahan pe jo Hari koi BK BK nahi tha, (On both sides there were [people named] Hari.
One's name was prefixed by BK: BK Hari. Another one was not BK [punning on the
Hindi word bikay, or sold]. The Hari here was neither BK nor sold)”.
Further after taking a strong objection to it, Congress Party MPs referred to it dirty, shameful, objectionable and unparliamentarily. Furthermore considering the bad wordplay on an MP, the remarks made by PM Narendra Modi have been officially expunged from the records.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high