New Delhi sources reported that Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, has got many records to his credit now. Recently some of his actions made Modi fell from grace and now, PM had to face music for his comments in Parliament House and as a result, he has got into the bad books of Indian Parliament House.
Meanwhile when speaking about recent election of
deputy chairman of Rajya Sabha between JDU candidate Harivansh and Congress MP
Hariprasad, Modi said that both the MPs have 'Hari' in common & made a
mockery of Congress contestant BK Hariprasad on his initials (B.K). Modi
said "Dono tariff Hari the, ek ke aage BK tha. BK Hari, koi na bikey.
Yahan pe jo Hari koi BK BK nahi tha, (On both sides there were [people named] Hari.
One's name was prefixed by BK: BK Hari. Another one was not BK [punning on the
Hindi word bikay, or sold]. The Hari here was neither BK nor sold)”.
Further after taking a strong objection to it, Congress Party MPs referred to it dirty, shameful, objectionable and unparliamentarily. Furthermore considering the bad wordplay on an MP, the remarks made by PM Narendra Modi have been officially expunged from the records.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna