New Delhi sources reported that Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, has got many records to his credit now. Recently some of his actions made Modi fell from grace and now, PM had to face music for his comments in Parliament House and as a result, he has got into the bad books of Indian Parliament House.
Meanwhile when speaking about recent election of
deputy chairman of Rajya Sabha between JDU candidate Harivansh and Congress MP
Hariprasad, Modi said that both the MPs have 'Hari' in common & made a
mockery of Congress contestant BK Hariprasad on his initials (B.K). Modi
said "Dono tariff Hari the, ek ke aage BK tha. BK Hari, koi na bikey.
Yahan pe jo Hari koi BK BK nahi tha, (On both sides there were [people named] Hari.
One's name was prefixed by BK: BK Hari. Another one was not BK [punning on the
Hindi word bikay, or sold]. The Hari here was neither BK nor sold)”.
Further after taking a strong objection to it, Congress Party MPs referred to it dirty, shameful, objectionable and unparliamentarily. Furthermore considering the bad wordplay on an MP, the remarks made by PM Narendra Modi have been officially expunged from the records.
BJP Member says She will change constitution! BJP prominent member and Women and Child welfare minister of Maharashtra named Pankaja Munde is now embroiled in a huge controversy following her sensational and wrong statement that BJP once elected to the throne again will change the constituency after Lok Sabha elections.
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka