According to sources from Indian Meteorological Department the incessant rains that have been lashing Hyderabad since Thursday are expected to continue for the next 48 hours in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the temperatures in Hyderabad dipped to 21.9 degrees on Saturday night, five degrees lower than normal.
Recently in a press release, the Met department said that a decrease in air pressure in north-west Bay of Bengal has created cyclonic conditions that could cause heavy rains in Telangana. Moreover heavy rains are predicted for Adilabad, Kumaram Bheem Asifabad, Mancherial, Jagtiyal, Peddapally, Karimnagar, Jaishankar Bhupalpally, Warangal, Mehboobabad and coastal Andhra for the next five days.
IMD meteorologist KS Sridhar told “This year, the state received less rainfall
than expected. Adilabad received the highest rainfall, recording 652mm since
June. Meanwhile, Jogulamba-Gadwal recorded the lowest with 167mm and moreover the
state government has said that of the 584 mandals in the state, 311 are facing
a rainfall deficit”. Furthermore the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
(GHMC) deployed several of their Enforcement Vigilance Disaster Management
(EVDM) vehicles, placing them at various key locations on standby.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna