According to sources from Indian Meteorological Department the incessant rains that have been lashing Hyderabad since Thursday are expected to continue for the next 48 hours in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the temperatures in Hyderabad dipped to 21.9 degrees on Saturday night, five degrees lower than normal.
Recently in a press release, the Met department said that a decrease in air pressure in north-west Bay of Bengal has created cyclonic conditions that could cause heavy rains in Telangana. Moreover heavy rains are predicted for Adilabad, Kumaram Bheem Asifabad, Mancherial, Jagtiyal, Peddapally, Karimnagar, Jaishankar Bhupalpally, Warangal, Mehboobabad and coastal Andhra for the next five days.
IMD meteorologist KS Sridhar told “This year, the state received less rainfall
than expected. Adilabad received the highest rainfall, recording 652mm since
June. Meanwhile, Jogulamba-Gadwal recorded the lowest with 167mm and moreover the
state government has said that of the 584 mandals in the state, 311 are facing
a rainfall deficit”. Furthermore the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
(GHMC) deployed several of their Enforcement Vigilance Disaster Management
(EVDM) vehicles, placing them at various key locations on standby.
Will Gajwel people make KCR win? Accordingly despite the predictions of various surveys which indicated a TRS wave in Telangana, the ground reality seems to be different. As per report in many of rural parts of Telangana, there is anti-incumbency against the ruling government and this may make it difficult for TRS and even in Gajwel constituency, represented by KCR himself, said to have a tough fight in the coming elections.
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE