According to sources from Indian Meteorological Department the incessant rains that have been lashing Hyderabad since Thursday are expected to continue for the next 48 hours in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the temperatures in Hyderabad dipped to 21.9 degrees on Saturday night, five degrees lower than normal.
Recently in a press release, the Met department said that a decrease in air pressure in north-west Bay of Bengal has created cyclonic conditions that could cause heavy rains in Telangana. Moreover heavy rains are predicted for Adilabad, Kumaram Bheem Asifabad, Mancherial, Jagtiyal, Peddapally, Karimnagar, Jaishankar Bhupalpally, Warangal, Mehboobabad and coastal Andhra for the next five days.
IMD meteorologist KS Sridhar told “This year, the state received less rainfall
than expected. Adilabad received the highest rainfall, recording 652mm since
June. Meanwhile, Jogulamba-Gadwal recorded the lowest with 167mm and moreover the
state government has said that of the 584 mandals in the state, 311 are facing
a rainfall deficit”. Furthermore the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
(GHMC) deployed several of their Enforcement Vigilance Disaster Management
(EVDM) vehicles, placing them at various key locations on standby.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high