It has been said by inside sources that the competition for the post of DMK's treasurer has been the major reason for MK Alagiri's sudden outrage and extreme anger. Yesterday morning, DMK leader, the late Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's son Alagiri had visited his father's memorial at the Marina, and paid his respects, and later when he spoke to the press, said that he had the support of majority of the DMK cadre. This statement from Alagiri sent shock waves across the party, and the whole state is buzzing with the question as to why Alagiri made such a statement.
Following the demise of Karunanidhi, DMK is all set to witness a drastic transformation, and very soon, MK Stalin might take over the role of president of DMK. Besides, there are plans to appoint a new treasurer as well for the party, and the decision on the same will be taken in today’s general body meeting. It has been said that Alagiri had sought the treasurer post, and did not even ask even the president or any other role, besides also urging to immediately include him into DMK. However, on the other end, Kanimozhi had reportedly asked for the same post, and since she had been extremely active during the last rites of the leader, she had rightfully sought the role.
It has been said that several party members have emphasized on Kanimozhi's presence in national politics, while also adding that Alagiri might corner senior members, to Stalin. Now, Stalin is under pressure to choose between his siblings, and tomorrow's condolence meet is all set to turn into a party treasurer selection meeting.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways Lucknow sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated two major national highways and an inland waterways project at his parliamentary constituency. Accordingly the two roads have a combined length of 34 km and have been laid at a cost of Rs. 1,571.95 crore. Meanwhile the
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!