It has been said by inside sources that the competition for the post of DMK's treasurer has been the major reason for MK Alagiri's sudden outrage and extreme anger. Yesterday morning, DMK leader, the late Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's son Alagiri had visited his father's memorial at the Marina, and paid his respects, and later when he spoke to the press, said that he had the support of majority of the DMK cadre. This statement from Alagiri sent shock waves across the party, and the whole state is buzzing with the question as to why Alagiri made such a statement.
Following the demise of Karunanidhi, DMK is all set to witness a drastic transformation, and very soon, MK Stalin might take over the role of president of DMK. Besides, there are plans to appoint a new treasurer as well for the party, and the decision on the same will be taken in today’s general body meeting. It has been said that Alagiri had sought the treasurer post, and did not even ask even the president or any other role, besides also urging to immediately include him into DMK. However, on the other end, Kanimozhi had reportedly asked for the same post, and since she had been extremely active during the last rites of the leader, she had rightfully sought the role.
It has been said that several party members have emphasized on Kanimozhi's presence in national politics, while also adding that Alagiri might corner senior members, to Stalin. Now, Stalin is under pressure to choose between his siblings, and tomorrow's condolence meet is all set to turn into a party treasurer selection meeting.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?