Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao expressed his deep condolences on the demise of former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee. Meanwhile as per report in a condolence message, the Chief Minister described him as a great parliamentarian and a person who conducted the proceedings of the Lok Sabha with the highest standards.
Furthermore CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao recalled his association with Chatterjee when he was an MP and as a Union Minister. Moreover the Chief Minister said that while agitating for a separate Telangana and when TRS MPs resigned for the cause, Chatterjee was the Speaker and he gave them enough time to put forward their argument in the House.
Further Chatterjee died at a Kolkata nursing home
on Monday following a cardiac arrest and prolonged age related ailments. He was
89 and his service to many people is still in minds of many and the CM
expressed his deepest condolences to his family members.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018