Chennai sources reported that it has hardly been a week since DMK Working President MK Stalin and his brother MK Alagiri, stood shoulder to shoulder as their father's coffin was lowered into the ground near the Anna memorial in Marina beach. Meanwhile a week later, the elder brother stood at the very same spot on Monday to signal an incoming rebellion in the party.
MK Alagiri began sarcastically, after paying respects to his late father said "They will not put what he says on Kalaignar TV or Sun TV," Moreover he proclaimed "He was expressing his anguish to his father as all the men loyal to Kalaignar are on his side”. He replied ominously, leaving the memorial even as more questions were posed at him as "Time will answer those questions”.
Moreover over the last few days, the chorus among supporters of MK Alagiri has been steadily growing for his re-induction into
the party. Furthermore several videos and posters have also been doing the
rounds on social media hailing Alagiri as the party strongman. Meanwhile his
son Dayanidhi Alagiri has further been titled a future leader, where Alagiri
was expelled from the DMK in 2014 by the general secretary K Anbazhagan. Source close to Stalin said "We were
expecting him to create problems but not this soon after the funeral. Since he
is family they may go soft on him".
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party