Chennai sources reported that it has hardly been a week since DMK Working President MK Stalin and his brother MK Alagiri, stood shoulder to shoulder as their father's coffin was lowered into the ground near the Anna memorial in Marina beach. Meanwhile a week later, the elder brother stood at the very same spot on Monday to signal an incoming rebellion in the party.
MK Alagiri began sarcastically, after paying respects to his late father said "They will not put what he says on Kalaignar TV or Sun TV," Moreover he proclaimed "He was expressing his anguish to his father as all the men loyal to Kalaignar are on his side”. He replied ominously, leaving the memorial even as more questions were posed at him as "Time will answer those questions”.
Moreover over the last few days, the chorus among supporters of MK Alagiri has been steadily growing for his re-induction into
the party. Furthermore several videos and posters have also been doing the
rounds on social media hailing Alagiri as the party strongman. Meanwhile his
son Dayanidhi Alagiri has further been titled a future leader, where Alagiri
was expelled from the DMK in 2014 by the general secretary K Anbazhagan. Source close to Stalin said "We were
expecting him to create problems but not this soon after the funeral. Since he
is family they may go soft on him".
Chilli attack on Delhi CM! A shocking incident of chilli powder being thrown on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in the secretariat has taken place. When Arvind Kejriwal had started for his noon lunch break, a person who was sitting there with the excuse of meeting him to give a petition, had suddenly took a pocket of Chilli powder he had kept hidden and threw the powder on Arvind Kejriwal.
- Rohit reveals the challenge!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja