Chennai sources reported that it has hardly been a week since DMK Working President MK Stalin and his brother MK Alagiri, stood shoulder to shoulder as their father's coffin was lowered into the ground near the Anna memorial in Marina beach. Meanwhile a week later, the elder brother stood at the very same spot on Monday to signal an incoming rebellion in the party.
MK Alagiri began sarcastically, after paying respects to his late father said "They will not put what he says on Kalaignar TV or Sun TV," Moreover he proclaimed "He was expressing his anguish to his father as all the men loyal to Kalaignar are on his side”. He replied ominously, leaving the memorial even as more questions were posed at him as "Time will answer those questions”.
Moreover over the last few days, the chorus among supporters of MK Alagiri has been steadily growing for his re-induction into
the party. Furthermore several videos and posters have also been doing the
rounds on social media hailing Alagiri as the party strongman. Meanwhile his
son Dayanidhi Alagiri has further been titled a future leader, where Alagiri
was expelled from the DMK in 2014 by the general secretary K Anbazhagan. Source close to Stalin said "We were
expecting him to create problems but not this soon after the funeral. Since he
is family they may go soft on him".
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20