Sources from Tanuku stated that Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan criticized the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders for attacking the officers in West Godavari district. Meanwhile when addressing a gathering at Narendra Centre here during his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan said that the TDP leaders had completely ignored the welfare activities of the district, in which the party won 15 out of 15 Assembly seats.
Furthermore in all the villages he had visited, there is not a single dumping yard available for waste management, he observed. Furthermore Pawan said that the only person Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu brought out of unemployed state was Minister Nara Lokesh. He added “Despite the district being in the proximity of River Godavari, people of the district are battling acute shortage of drinking water”.
Pawan questioned "The TDP leaders are saying
that developmental works worth Rs 1,000 crore have been carried out in Tanuku
constituency and why wouldn't they explain the spending?”. Moreover the Jana
Sena founder promised that his party was working in the direction of including
free gas cylinders to women and adding Kapu reservation into the 9th Schedule
of the Constitution, in the party's election manifesto.
AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?