Sources from Tanuku stated that Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan criticized the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders for attacking the officers in West Godavari district. Meanwhile when addressing a gathering at Narendra Centre here during his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan said that the TDP leaders had completely ignored the welfare activities of the district, in which the party won 15 out of 15 Assembly seats.
Furthermore in all the villages he had visited, there is not a single dumping yard available for waste management, he observed. Furthermore Pawan said that the only person Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu brought out of unemployed state was Minister Nara Lokesh. He added “Despite the district being in the proximity of River Godavari, people of the district are battling acute shortage of drinking water”.
Pawan questioned "The TDP leaders are saying
that developmental works worth Rs 1,000 crore have been carried out in Tanuku
constituency and why wouldn't they explain the spending?”. Moreover the Jana
Sena founder promised that his party was working in the direction of including
free gas cylinders to women and adding Kapu reservation into the 9th Schedule
of the Constitution, in the party's election manifesto.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20