Tamil actor Parthiban has revealed that a senior political party member had offered him 100 crores to join his party, but since he had no idea about politics, had refused the offer. Parthiban had been to a book fair in Erode, and during the event, he had given an interesting speech, on the topic Cinemayanam, and briefed on his journey into films. During the course of his speech, he said that a political party leader had offered him 100 crores to join the party.
Parthiban said that, he had faced many hardships before entering films, and that his father was a postman, with whose earnings he had lived. Parthiban said that he had a mother and a small mother (Chinnamma), and took a dig at the Chinnamma of politics as well. After watching the shooting of a Nagesh movie, he was inspired to join movies, he got to play a postman in a movie, and soon he became an assistant of director K Bhagyaraj, and then turned a director cum actor.
He then revealed that once a
politician had given him an offer of 100 crores to join his party but he had
refused the offer to join the party as he never knew the nuances of politics,
though he knows politics. Parthiban further added that there are no good
leaders now in Tamilnadu politics, and said that it will be difficult to find
leaders like Kamarajar and Kakkan again.
Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale? If the rumours in the media circles are to be believed, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Sakshi Media is up for sale. Jagran Prakashan Ltd (JPL), the publisher of the country's largest daily Dainik Jagran, is keen on acquiring Sakshi group and they are rumoured to be offering a whopping 1500 crore for this deal.
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter
- Father Vs Daughter clash in AP politics now!
- TTV Dinakaran's counter for OPS son!
- Bank data misused by TDP for vote money!
- YSRCP advantage in Nellore!
- My rivals lacked guts to attack Me directly, targeting watchmen: PM Modi
- Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided