Tamil actor Parthiban has revealed that a senior political party member had offered him 100 crores to join his party, but since he had no idea about politics, had refused the offer. Parthiban had been to a book fair in Erode, and during the event, he had given an interesting speech, on the topic Cinemayanam, and briefed on his journey into films. During the course of his speech, he said that a political party leader had offered him 100 crores to join the party.
Parthiban said that, he had faced many hardships before entering films, and that his father was a postman, with whose earnings he had lived. Parthiban said that he had a mother and a small mother (Chinnamma), and took a dig at the Chinnamma of politics as well. After watching the shooting of a Nagesh movie, he was inspired to join movies, he got to play a postman in a movie, and soon he became an assistant of director K Bhagyaraj, and then turned a director cum actor.
He then revealed that once a
politician had given him an offer of 100 crores to join his party but he had
refused the offer to join the party as he never knew the nuances of politics,
though he knows politics. Parthiban further added that there are no good
leaders now in Tamilnadu politics, and said that it will be difficult to find
leaders like Kamarajar and Kakkan again.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?