According to sources from San Francisco it was stated that the world’s largest social media network Facebook on Friday took measures to make it more difficult to run fake or compromised accounts on its platform as it demanded authorization from its users who have a large number of followers in the US. Facebook said “Today we are introducing Page publishing authorization starting with people that manage a Page with a large audience in the US”.
Meanwhile people who manage these Pages will be required to complete an authorization process in order to continue to post, making it harder for people to administer a Page using a fake or compromised account, said the California based social media company. Furthermore the new measures will ask administrators of Facebook pages to secure their account with two factor authentication and confirm their primary home location.
Moreover Facebook said people will see more
details in the Info and Ads section of Pages after a new section is added to
show the primary country locations where those Pages are managed from. Recently
the new measures are part of Facebook’s recent campaigns to prevent
organizations and individuals from creating accounts that mislead its users
before the US mid-term elections are going to take place in November.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'