New Delhi sources reported that on India's 72nd Independence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the long awaited manned space mission by India, for which space agency ISRO has been prepping. Meanwhile by 2022 PM Modi said "a son or daughter of India will go to space with a tricolor in hand" and the other big announcement was the roll out of the world's largest government funded healthcare program the Ayushman Bharat, which would benefit 50 crore people.
Furthermore he also spoke of Kashmir, saying the way forward was the one indicated by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Insaniyat, Jamhuriyat, Kashmiriyat. He said "We want to go ahead on that road and not bullets and abuse; we want to embrace the patriotic people of Kashmir". He said "Today when any Indian goes anywhere, all countries of the world welcome them and the power of the Indian passport has increased".
Moreover he also promised that the law against
triple talaq will materialize and the removal of AFSPA from large parts of the
northeast. He added "Our forces have ushered in a new era of internal security”.
Further for his Independence Day speech, PM Narendra Modi had asked for ideas
from people, a practice he has followed for the past three years. Moreover some
of the suggestions received on the MyGov.in website included on rape, open
defecation, reservation system and education.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!