New Delhi sources reported that Former Indian Prime Minister and Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee is said to be critical. Presently the veteran politician is being treated since June 12 following a Urinary Tract Infection. Moreover Vajpayee is also said to be battling kidney issues and dementia because of his diabetes.
As per report senior politicians including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Amit Shah and Smriti Irani paid the ailing leader a visit at the hospital late this evening to inquire about his health. Accordingly the BJP has called off all the meetings scheduled today. Moreover BJP's inauguration event in VIjayawada too stands cancelled as of now.
Furthermore this has raised concerns over Atal
failing health and hence the latest report from AIIMS state that the Vajpayee
is in a critical condition. Meanwhile according to doctors his health is said
to be deteriorating by the minute. Further the supporters, party workers and
well wishers of the senior BJP stalwart are now praying hoping for him to
recover. Vajpayee is 93 years old and has been battling health issues for long
now. Moreover Atal Bihari Vajpayee is said to be on life support and AIIMS is
expected to release a health bulletin anytime soon. Here's a look at the talk
on Vajpayee health on social media.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?