New Delhi sources reported that Former Indian Prime Minister and Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee is said to be critical. Presently the veteran politician is being treated since June 12 following a Urinary Tract Infection. Moreover Vajpayee is also said to be battling kidney issues and dementia because of his diabetes.
As per report senior politicians including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Amit Shah and Smriti Irani paid the ailing leader a visit at the hospital late this evening to inquire about his health. Accordingly the BJP has called off all the meetings scheduled today. Moreover BJP's inauguration event in VIjayawada too stands cancelled as of now.
Furthermore this has raised concerns over Atal
failing health and hence the latest report from AIIMS state that the Vajpayee
is in a critical condition. Meanwhile according to doctors his health is said
to be deteriorating by the minute. Further the supporters, party workers and
well wishers of the senior BJP stalwart are now praying hoping for him to
recover. Vajpayee is 93 years old and has been battling health issues for long
now. Moreover Atal Bihari Vajpayee is said to be on life support and AIIMS is
expected to release a health bulletin anytime soon. Here's a look at the talk
on Vajpayee health on social media.
Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency? Accordingly Eluru' constituency is one sentimental seat for the people of Andhra Pradesh as this West Godavari capital carries the lucky charm that whoever wins as MLA at this constituency, his party will be in power throughout the state. Meanwhile that is the reason, some say, for Pawan Kalyan thinking to contest from here.
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple