Hyderabad sources stated that Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said that he is married to his party when asked about his plan to get married. Meanwhile during an hour long interaction with media in Hyderabad on Tuesday, Rahul also said that defeating Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019 Lok Sabha election is his party’s objective.
Furthermore the Congress chief further predicted that the BP will not win 230 seats on its own as several of its allies are turning against it and said there is no question of Narendra Modi becoming the Prime Minister again. Rahul Gandhi also exuded confidence that a Congress led coalition would form the government in 2019. Rahul said, “We are talking to several like-minded parties, including those who were associated with us in the past and some new allies, to form a grand alliance to defeat the BJP in the next elections”.
Moreover Rahul evaded a reply on who would be the
prime minister if the alliance of Congress and other non-BJP parties gets a
majority. Further when asked if he was adopting a soft Hindutva stand to
appease the majority community, Rahul said he did not believe in any kind of
YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters Amaravathi sources stated that with an Election Commission (EC) team visiting Andhra Pradesh to audit the state voter list, the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) on Thursday intensified its attack on the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), claiming that over 59 lakh fake voters had been added to the list at its behest.
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?