In the huge defeat faced by Indian cricket team in its ongoing series in England, former team India cricketer, the ace spinner Harbhajan singh has lashed out at team India's current coach Ravi Shastri, saying that Shastri must answer for these huge losses. The Indian team has been currently ranked number 1 in test rankings, and while it was expected that the number one test team India will defeat England in their home turf, team India has faced huge defeats, as the team lead by Virat Kohli lost both the test matches held so far in Birmingham and Lords, without even a fight back, as in the last test held, India scored just 237 runs and faced only 82 overs in two innings combined together.
Earlier to this series, the combo of Virat Kohli and coach Ravi Shastri was seen as a powerful team, and the team composition and the selection of assistant trainers, were also happening as per their demands. Though this was not the right practice, their ways weren't questioned as they were successful so far. Of all the criticisms so far, ace spinner Harbhajan Singh has been very vocal in his accusation on Ravi Shastri, as he has demanded that Ravi Shastri must come out in the open and give a proper explanation on the team's losses in the series.
It must be noted that Ravi Shastri,
prior to the series had said that any pitch won't impact them as they study the
conditions and are playing, and hence the team will emerge successful.
Harbhajan has now said that Shastri must acknowledge and accept the fact that
conditions vary from pitch to pitch, and the differences can create huge
impact, Lets see if Ravi Shastri will come out to conduct a press conference
explaining on the losses of India's tour of England.
Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas! In a press interview yesterday, Puthiya Thamizhagam party leader doctor Krishnaswamy has said that there is a constitutional provision to remove comedian Karunas from his role of an MLA. During Krishnaswamy's speech he has said that Devendra kula Vellalar caste must be removed from scheduled castes and must be placed in other backward classes.
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!