In the huge defeat faced by Indian cricket team in its ongoing series in England, former team India cricketer, the ace spinner Harbhajan singh has lashed out at team India's current coach Ravi Shastri, saying that Shastri must answer for these huge losses. The Indian team has been currently ranked number 1 in test rankings, and while it was expected that the number one test team India will defeat England in their home turf, team India has faced huge defeats, as the team lead by Virat Kohli lost both the test matches held so far in Birmingham and Lords, without even a fight back, as in the last test held, India scored just 237 runs and faced only 82 overs in two innings combined together.
Earlier to this series, the combo of Virat Kohli and coach Ravi Shastri was seen as a powerful team, and the team composition and the selection of assistant trainers, were also happening as per their demands. Though this was not the right practice, their ways weren't questioned as they were successful so far. Of all the criticisms so far, ace spinner Harbhajan Singh has been very vocal in his accusation on Ravi Shastri, as he has demanded that Ravi Shastri must come out in the open and give a proper explanation on the team's losses in the series.
It must be noted that Ravi Shastri,
prior to the series had said that any pitch won't impact them as they study the
conditions and are playing, and hence the team will emerge successful.
Harbhajan has now said that Shastri must acknowledge and accept the fact that
conditions vary from pitch to pitch, and the differences can create huge
impact, Lets see if Ravi Shastri will come out to conduct a press conference
explaining on the losses of India's tour of England.
437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction Sources from Chennai made a statement that City police commissioner A. K. Viswanathan inaugurated 437 CCTV cameras along E.V.R Salai under Kilpauk police limits. Meanwhile after Flower Bazaar, the Greater Chennai Police have brought Kilpauk police station jurisdiction under the surveillance of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras.
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%