According to sources heavy rains, floods and resultant damage to road and rail infrastructure across Kerala, coastal and Malnad Karnataka have resulted in a massive spike in the prices of air ticket to and from Bengaluru. As per report the bus service shave completely been shut on many routes from Bengaluru while train services have been partially cancelled.
Meanwhile flights from Bengaluru to Mangaluru (via Hyderabad) cost over Rs 8,000 for Thursday night with no direct flights available at 3:30 pm on popular ticket booking site. Presently there are no flights available to Thiruvananthapuram for Thursday evening and flights on Friday morning cost over Rs 7,000 in the light of the Kochi airport being shut till August 18.
Recently Vistara Airlines announced that they have
capped prices of economy class tickets to Trivandrum from Delhi and Chennai at
Rs 10,000 and Rs 7,000 respectively. Furthermore there are also reports of
multiple passengers of international flights, especially those arriving from
Gulf countries wishing to travel to Kerala, who are now stranded at Bengaluru
airport. Moreover Latha, the Public Relation Officer at the
Karnataka State Transport Corporation, said, “All services towards Kerala, except
Palakkad sector, are not functioning and the premium services from
Bengaluru to Mangaluru and other coastal areas have also been
stopped. Reports added only express services are running
through Charmadi Ghat.”
Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai? Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning