According to sources heavy rains, floods and resultant damage to road and rail infrastructure across Kerala, coastal and Malnad Karnataka have resulted in a massive spike in the prices of air ticket to and from Bengaluru. As per report the bus service shave completely been shut on many routes from Bengaluru while train services have been partially cancelled.
Meanwhile flights from Bengaluru to Mangaluru (via Hyderabad) cost over Rs 8,000 for Thursday night with no direct flights available at 3:30 pm on popular ticket booking site. Presently there are no flights available to Thiruvananthapuram for Thursday evening and flights on Friday morning cost over Rs 7,000 in the light of the Kochi airport being shut till August 18.
Recently Vistara Airlines announced that they have
capped prices of economy class tickets to Trivandrum from Delhi and Chennai at
Rs 10,000 and Rs 7,000 respectively. Furthermore there are also reports of
multiple passengers of international flights, especially those arriving from
Gulf countries wishing to travel to Kerala, who are now stranded at Bengaluru
airport. Moreover Latha, the Public Relation Officer at the
Karnataka State Transport Corporation, said, “All services towards Kerala, except
Palakkad sector, are not functioning and the premium services from
Bengaluru to Mangaluru and other coastal areas have also been
stopped. Reports added only express services are running
through Charmadi Ghat.”
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!