Hyderabad sources reported that an annoyed NEET aspirant who scored 400-480 out of 720 in NEET-2018 has written an open letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi explaining the hardships aspirants faced due to the NEET examination. Accordingly the main aim of the NEET was to ease mental and financial burden on medical aspirants and to prevent malpractices like capitation fees and to ensure merit remained the sole criterion for admissions, but none of these were followed alleged the aspirant.
Meanwhile the students who could not even make it to 150 out of 720 in the entrance were getting seats in private medical colleges and even in deemed universities across the country. Furthermore the meritorious students, on the other hand, were losing government seats even due to one mark and were being forced to join private medical colleges.
He said in the letter that “Students who do not
deserve are getting admission with the power of money and what kind of doctors
will they become in future? If they are not able to pay it, will their child
end up sitting at home? Moreover there are numerous students like us who
secured good marks in NEET, but are yet to get a seat in government medical
colleges and the seats are a handful and aspirants are 13 to 14 lakh”.
Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia Hyderabad sources added that five youngsters from the city who were sent to Malaysia by two manpower consultancy agencies were left stranded there, following which their parents appealed to the ministry of external affairs for help on Friday. Meanwhile MBT Leader Amjedullah Khan said that the
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months