According to Kozhencherry Muthoot Hospital on College Road in Pathanamthitta district has been badly affected by the floods and is inundated with water. As per report the flood water has reached the first floor and is continuing to rise to the second floor, said employees of the hospital, who spoke to TNM. Meanwhile most of the ICU patients have been shifted to other hospitals, around 200 people, including the staff members of the hospital and the remaining patients, are being shifted to Muthoot’s orphanage here.
Presently rescue teams operations are developing in a phased manner. Shyna, a nurse at the hospital said “Around 200 patients are yet to be moved out, while a 15 member capacity boat has arrived, only four to five patients are being taken at a time due to the turbidity of the water”.
Moreover according to Shyna, water entered the
hospital on Wednesday morning and has been increasing since. She described as “The
water is so high that one will start floating”. She said “The hospital does not
have sufficient food and water supply as well and the hospital has also run out
of oxygen for the stranded patients on ventilators and others”. Further the
reception, pharmacy, X-Ray, MRA and CT labs were located on the ground floor
and the pharmacy has been relocated to the second floor
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar